Introduction to Continuous Improvement will provide the learner with an understanding of how to drive business benefits such as:
- Reduced waste
- Improved product quality
- Faster response times
- Cost savings
- Sustainability of improvements
Upon completion of this course, learners will understand why Continuous Improvement is essential in any organisation whether it is in the manufacturing, service or charity sector. The benefits of completing a Rupetta Academy course include:
- Online, self-paced training
- Interactive course with colourful animations
- Experts within gamification to ensure the courses are interesting and fun
- Complete in 15 Minutes
This Introduction to Continuous Improvement (CI) e-learning course is designed to introduce the basic principles of Continuous Improvement to anyone who is a beginner in any work environment. The course is also an ideal way of refreshing the skills and knowledge of people with CI experience.
Why take this Introduction to Continuous Improvement (CI) course?
Rupetta Academy courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply ‘click-next’!
This course may be used as a foundation to the subject for people with an interest in continuous improvement. The course will provide the learner with the confidence to explore all elements of CI.
The content of this e-learning course includes:
- Why would you want to continually improve?
- What is Continuous Improvement?
- What is the PDCA cycle?
- How do you make CI sustainable?
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand Continuous Improvement terms commonly used in all organisations
- Understand the benefits of Continuous Improvement in any business
- Know about practical activities to introduce Continuous Improvement into your business
- Be able to discuss the PDCA cycle
- Be able to discuss how to ensure Continuous Improvement implementation is sustainable
Approximately 15 minutes. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material. Learners can proceed as quickly or slowly as they like.
This Introduction to Innovation online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The end of course test consists a multiple choice quiz. Learners are required to achieve a 80% pass mark.